Planning Material Considerations
- DC/23/03323 Application – erection of detached three bay cart-lodge (amended scheme approved under DC/22/06261) to create first floor for use as holiday let
Christmas Tree Barn, Mill Lane.
- DC/23/00403 Application – retention of erection of replacement outbuilding
Land East Of Weybread House, Watermill Lane
- DC/23/01354 Application to determine if prior approval is required for a proposed Change of use of Agricultural Buildings to Dwelling Houses.
Land at Driftway Stud, Hoxne Road
- DC/23/00778 LBC Planning Application – Erection of single storey infill extension between rear of building, study and bedroom; and insertion of internal doorway, in lieu of existing study window.
- DC/23/00770 HSE Planning Application – Erection of single storey infill between rear of building, study and bedroom
- DC/23/00341 Full Planning Application – Erection of agricultural straw barn building
White House Farm, One Eyed Lane, Weybread IP21 5TT
- DC/22/06261 Full Planning Application – Erection of detached three bay cart-lodge
Christmas Tree Barn, Mill Lane, Weybread
- DC/22/06343 Full Planning Application – Conversion, extension, and part rebuild of former agricultural barns to create 2 no. dwellings including construction of detached cartlodge and new vehicular access
Oak Farm Barns, Hoxne Road, Weybread
- DC/22/05308 Full Planning Application – Erection of single storey glazed link between main house and annexe to form garden living room; Erection of open canopy to rear for storage of cars/logs and boat (following demolition of conservatory)
Mill House, Watermill Lane, Weybread